Experienced Sales Associate
Location: NYC, all locations
Compensation: Base salary, plus commission
OTTE is looking for an experienced sales associate for both part and full time. We are looking for an energetic and outgoing addition to our team. You MUST have prior retail experience. Our ideal candidate will be familiar with contemporary designers and have knowledge about merchandising and current fashion trends. If you are interested in joining our retail family and working in a fun, relaxed atmosphere at one of the most highly regarded independent boutiques in the city, please send your resume to:
Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
This is a part-time position (3 days/week) moving to full-time (5 days/week) after 1-2 months.
OTTE New York is looking for a Social Media and Marketing coordinator to assist with all marketing, PR and social media operations. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable, including ability to manage multiple projects during the same time period.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
—Plan, create and execute content for social media channels included Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
—Create and maintain fresh content for the official Otte blog including photography and design
—Assist with event and promotions planning for online and in-store
—Work with marketing, e-com and buying teams to execute content and promotional strategies according to season
—Identify, develop and maintain relationships with influencers, bloggers and editors in the fashion industry
—Maintain reports to track effectiveness of marketing and social media campaigns
—Manage and analyze affiliate and partner networks including recruiting new partners and updating existing ones on current opportunities and promotions.
—Oversee advertising and marketing design collateral, include retargeting, affiliates and social platforms.
Qualifications and requirements:
—Up to two years’ experience in marketing and social media, fashion industry preferable (internships OK)
—Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or similar field
—Strong copywriting skills required
—Photography and graphic design training preferred
—Superior project and time management skills
—Proven social media management experience
Please send a cover letter, applicable writing samples (blog posts and/or online articles) and links to any social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram) you have managed or are currently managing.
ONLINE SALES ASSISTANT
OTTE New York is hiring an Online Sales Assistant. This is an hourly paid position with up to 40 hours/week.
Duties will include:
• Customer service via email and phone
• Assisting in processing online orders
• Processing online RAs
• Adding related products on e-commerce platform
• Assuring accuracy of online product descriptions, updating prices, etc.
• General assistance of e-com team with daily tasks such as packing orders, running errands, etc.
• Working closely with other teams such as buyers, marketing and inventory management
• Strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency with all tasks given
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Professional, enthusiastic and organized
• Ability to take direction and work in a fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude, team player and self motivator
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• Experience with Fashion e-commerce, Magento and VRP a plus
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com (no phone calls)