Friday Five's are one of our favorite features, where we get the chance to chat with some of the most interesting people and find out what's on their radar right now, from seasonal activities to books, and online finds to their favorite products. This week, we asked our resident photographer, Hannah Heinrich, to share what she's obsessing over this fall. Read on for her picks!
1. Lenny Letter Sometimes I just don't have the attention span to read a book. I'm really into the recent newsletter from Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner. I especially love the amazing illustrations that accompany some of the articles.
2. Julie Houts Super Awesome illustrative artist out of Brooklyn. I love her playful commentary on trying to make it as an adult in the city and in LIFE in general.
3. Outdoor Voices I live in their athletic wear when I'm off duty. The sweatshirts are the softest material and I love the tonal sets.
4. Paper Girls I just picked up a copy of this comic after hearing reviews it was the inspiration for Stranger Things on Netflix. I'm also a fan of kick ass inspirational strong female characters in youth literature. I think its important to have a positive female voice for the upcoming generations, and not focus so much on looks and labels.
5. Herbivore Botanicals I just got their citrine body oil and I'm in love with it. Now that fall is in the air my skin is craving something more hydrating. Its not greasy and it has a great soft citrus cent without being overly fruity.