Skip to content
"Otto", the signature scent of the Fornasetti Profumi collection is sophisticated and unique; transcending time, season, gender, and borders. Created by master perfumer, Olivier Polge, it makes use of ingredients that are of personal significance to Barnaba Fornasetti Mediterranean herbs that were found in and around the family home, woods often utilized in interior designs or pieces of furniture created by Fornasetti. Other more ethereal ingredients such as incense conjure a spirituality or sense of dreamscape that is often present in Fornasetti graphic poetry.
- Top Notes: thyme, lavender.
- Middle Notes: orris, cedarwood.
- Base Notes: tolu balsam, incense, birch/styrax, labdanum.
- Burn Time: approx. 60 hours.
- 10.5 oz./ 300 g.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.